A merging of two buildings in Istanbul. One the iconic religious structure of The Blue Mosque with its ornate decoration, the other the simplistic form of a modern skyscaper. Love the capture of a bird in flight. Burnt sienna and yellow ochre being the main colours with a myriad of soft warm hues.
'When Two Worlds Collide'
- Professionally printed using the latest lightfast, eco inks.
- Cotton canvas stretched over a strong wooden frame.
- Deep frame for a contemporary feel and image continues over edges for a seamless look.
- Available in custom sizes and finishes. Please just ask on the contact page.
- Delivery up to 21 days.
- Canvas signed by the artist.
We hope that you will love our products, but if for any reason you are disappointed, a replacement or full refund will be given within the 21days from purchase.