A stunning mix of classical architecture and the contemporary buildings of the Gerkin and The Cheesegrater in London. Dissected by geometric lines, its main colours are of sand and a subdued cobalt blue.
- Professionally printed using the latest lightfast, eco inks.
- Cotton canvas stretched over a strong wooden frame.
- Deep frame for a contemporary feel and image continues over edges for a seamless look.
- Available in custom sizes and finishes. Please just ask on the contact page.
- Delivery up to 21 days.
- Canvas signed by the artist.
We hope that you will love our products, but if for any reason you are disappointed, a replacement or full refund will be given within the 21 days from purchase.